All applications to the UF School of Physician Assistant Studies must be made through the Central Application Service for PAs (CASPA). The link to the CASPA application is https://portal.caspaonline.org/
Components of the CASPA application include the following:
Patient Care Experienc
CASPA Application Fee
The fee for utilizing the CASPA application service is $175.00 (for applying to one school), with an additional $45 for each program designation, and must be paid before CASPA will provide an application.
An on-line application to the University of Florida, including a residency affidavit, must be completed immediately following submission of the CASPA application. Re-applicants must complete a new application and pay the $30 application fee again.The University of Florida supplemental application link is http://www.admissions.ufl.edu.
- Click the “Apply on line” tab.
- BE SURE TO CHOOSE “Professional Schools”
- Choose “Create a New User Account.” Follow instructions for creating your user ID and password, and complete all sections
- In section 2 (Degree Programs), choose “Summer B (June) 2016″ and “Medicine – Physician Assistant Program.”
- After paying the fee and submitting the application, all applicants should print out the application summary — keep a copy for your records
- SEND AN ADDITIONAL COPY to the UF School of Physician Assistant Studies, PO Box 100176, Gainesville, FL 32610-0176, Attn: Admissions
U.F. Application Fee
The fee for applying to the University of Florida is $30 and is non-refundable. Please be aware that if paying by credit card, a $1.75 service fee will be added automatically to the $30 fee, so the total application fee is $31.75.
All applicants must meet the GRE requirement by submitting scores from the GRE General Test (verbal, quantitative, and analytical writing sections). The test is computer-based. Scores should reach UF by September 1, 2015. Information on sites and times is available at www.gre.org. On test day, use 0427 for the Institution Code. GRE scores may be tracked by the School of Physician Assistant Studies ONLY if your UF supplemental application is complete (see above).