Applications to the UF School of Physician Assistant Studies must be made through the Central Application Service for PAs (CASPA): https://caspa.liaisoncas.com.
Components of the CASPA application include the following:
- General Information
- Patient Care Experience
- Work Experience
- Narrative Statement
CASPA Application Fee
The fee for utilizing the CASPA application service is $175 for the first application. Each additional program designation costs $50, and must be paid before CASPA will permit application.
UF Application Fee
The fee for applying to the University of Florida is $30 and is non-refundable. Please be aware that if paying by credit card, a $1.75 service fee will be added automatically for a total application fee is $31.75.
A supplemental application to the University of Florida must be completed before submission of the CASPA application. (http://www.admissions.ufl.edu/start.html)
- BE SURE TO CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL OF APPLICATION: Scroll down the page and Choose, “Professional Admissions”
- Click the “Apply” tab.
- Choose “Create a New User Account.” Follow instructions for creating your user ID and password, and complete all sections
- In section 2 (Degree Programs), choose “Summer B (June) 2018” and “Medicine – Physician Assistant Program.”
- Completed a residency affidavit.
- Pay the $30 application fee.
- After paying the fee and submitting the application, print the application summary — KEEP A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS!!
- Upload a copy of your completed UF supplemental application to your CASPA application in the “Other” section of Program Documents.
**You will not be able to submit your CASPA application without the Supplemental Application uploaded to your CASPA Program Documents Section**
- Re-applicants must complete a new application and pay the $30 application fee again.
All applicants must meet the GRE requirement by submitting scores from the GRE General Test (verbal, quantitative, and analytical writing sections).Scores must reach UF by September 1, 2016. Note: Information on Testing sites and times is available at www.gre.org. On test day, use 0427 for the Institution Code. GRE scores may be tracked by the School of Physician Assistant Studies ONLY if your UF supplemental application is complete (see above).