All applications to the UF School of Physician Assistant Studies must be made through the Central Application Service for PAs (CASPA). The link to the CASPA application is: https://caspa.liaisoncas.com
Components of the CASPA application include the following:
Patient Care Experienc
CASPA Application Fee
The fee for utilizing the CASPA application service is $175.00 (for applying to one school), with an additional $45 for each program designation, and must be paid before CASPA will provide an application.
An on-line application to the University of Florida, including a residency affidavit, must be completed before submission of the CASPA application. Re-applicants must complete a new application and pay the $30 application fee again.The University of Florida supplemental application link is http://www.admissions.ufl.edu/start.html
- BE SURE TO CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL OF APPLICATION: Scroll down the page and Choose, “Professional”
- Click the “Apply” tab.
- Choose “Create a New User Account.” Follow instructions for creating your user ID and password, and complete all sections
- In section 2 (Degree Programs), choose “Summer B (June) 2016” and “Medicine – Physician Assistant Program.”
- After paying the fee and submitting the application, all applicants should print out the application summary — KEEP A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS!!
- Upload a copy of the supplemental application to your CASPA application to the “Other” section of Program Documents.
**You will not be able to submit your CASPA application without the Supplemental Application uploaded to your CASPA Program Documents Section**
U.F. Application Fee
The fee for applying to the University of Florida is $30 and is non-refundable. Please be aware that if paying by credit card, a $1.75 service fee will be added automatically to the $30 fee, so the total application fee is $31.75.
All applicants must meet the GRE requirement by submitting scores from the GRE General Test (verbal, quantitative, and analytical writing sections). The test is computer-based. Scores should reach UF by September 1, 2015. Information on sites and times is available at www.gre.org. On test day, use 0427 for the Institution Code. GRE scores may be tracked by the School of Physician Assistant Studies ONLY if your UF supplemental application is complete (see above).